Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- 1 litre spring water
- 15g Dilmah Ceylon Young Hyson Green Tea
- 2g Portuguese Lúcia-Lima leaves
- 50ml fresh squeezed lemon
- 50ml sugar syrup 1/1
- Heat the water to 80°C and add the tea and the Lúcia-Lima leaves. Let it cool down overnight. Fine strain.
- In a Portuguese traditional clay jug add all ingredients and stir with ice.
- Strain into small elixir glass filled with ice.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Ceylon Young Hyson Green Tea
Created by : Bruno Santos