Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- A knob of freshly sliced ginger
- 3 sticks of lemongrass, bruised and chopped (plus an additional stick for garnish)
- 4 fresh limes
- 8 kaffir lime leaves
- 15g Dilmah Green Tea with Lemongrass and Lemon leaves
- 200g water
- 200g castor sugar
- Crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a pot and simmer at low heat until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Strain and set aside.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Ceylon Green Tea
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Pure Ceylon Green tea with Lemongrass