Food : Appetisers
Lemongrass and Lemon Green Tea curd tartlet and raspberries
- 4 eggs
- 125g sugar
- 400ml cream
- 250ml Dilmah Lemongrass and Lemon green tea
- 1 lemon, juice and rind
- 1/2 lemongrass
- 1 gelatin
- 250g plain flour
- 125g butter, chopped
- 50g sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp water
- Brew Lemon and Lemongrass green tea, add lemon rind and lemongrass stick, and set aside.
- Heat up cream, mix eggs and sugar together.
- Strain tea, add to the hot cream, add lemon juice to the eggs and sugar mixture. Cook gently, stirring constantly till thickened, put off heat and add gelatin.
- Pour into cooked tart bases.
- Combine flour, butter and sugar. Add yolk and chilled water, process till dough comes together.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Ceylon Green Tea
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Pure Ceylon Green tea with Lemongrass