Food : Main Courses
Ingredients• 8pc Traditional Thai Rice Crackers
Ingredients for Topping
• 100g Ground Chicken Meat
• 350ml Coconut Milk
• 10g Finely Diced Shallots
• 5g Coriander Root
• 5g Finely Chopped Garlic
• 10g Chilli Paste
• 30g Tamarind Sauce
• 50g Palm Sugar
• 30g Finely Chopped Roasted Peanut
- In a small pot place the coconut milk, chicken and shallot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until the chicken is cooked and mixture is thick. Add the coriander root and garlic and cook for two minutes.
- Add the chilli paste, tamarind sauce and palm sugar and taste before adding in any salt.
- Finish off with roasted peanuts.
Created by : Reinolf Moessl