Food : Appetisers
Italian Almond Tea mousse, roasted hazelnuts and pistachio nougat
- 50g hazelnut paste
- 6 egg yolks
- 60g castor sugar
- 75ml Dilmah t-Series Italian Almond tea
- 200g mascarpone
- 350g honey
- 300g glucose
- 750g sugar
- 250ml Dilmah Exceptional Italian Almond tea
- 250g roasted almond
- 250g hazelnuts
- 250g pistachio
- 3 eggs white
- Make a sabayon with eggs yolk, castor sugar and Italian Almond tea, cook gently on a bain-marie.
- Mix mascarpone cheers and hazelnuts paste, incorporate to the sabayon. Refrigerate till set and pipe into little glasses.
- Mix honey and glucose and cook to 128°C, mix sugar and Dilmah Exceptional Italian Almond tea and cook to 145°C.
- Whip up eggs white and add the two sugar solutions to it.
- Fold all the roasted nuts through meringue, cool and set in dry place.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Italian Almond Tea