Food : Savory
Imbul Kiri Bath With Tropical Breakfast Panni Pol
- 1 cup of kittul panni
- mason jar with a lid
- 3 tbsp of Dilmah tropical breakfast tea
- 1/2 tsp tumeric powder
- 2 vanilla beans chopped
- Prepare as per Imbul Kiri bath and stuff with the tea infused panni pol
- Place your tea in the bottom of the mason jar. If you’re using other ingredients add them too. Things like vanilla beans can be chopped up - more surface area means greater flavour extraction.
- Pour the panni to coat and fill the jar.
- Wipe the jar
- Infuse for a minimum of 6 days.
- Flip the jar when you notice the ingredients have floated to the top.
- Strain the honey through a fine metal strainer. You lose a bit of honey in this step, but it’s worth it!
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Inspirations
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Tropical Breakfast Tea