Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
• 200ml Dilmah Caramel Tea
• 10ml Fresh Amberella Juice (tropical fruit)
• 10ml Fresh Nelli Juice (tropical fruit)
• 10ml Sugar Syrup
• 2 teaspoons Fresh Whipped Cream
• Brew the tea, strain and leave to cool.
• Pour the tea, Amberella juice, Nelli juice and sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker.
• Shake the ingredients vigorously for about 15 seconds and pour into a Highball glass.
• Float the cream on top (Serves 02).
- Highball Glass
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Fun Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe