Food : Appetisers
- 0.226kg Flour
- 1/8 Litres Milk
- Yeast, as needed
- 0.004kg Salt
- 0.09kg Ham
- 0.05l Cream
- Mustard, as needed
- 0.115kg Whipped Cream
- 0.002kg Gelatin• Salt, as needed
- Pepper, as needed
- 0.025kg Butter
- 0.002kg Lemon Juice
- Truffle Oil, as needed
- Mix the bread and the salt.
- Dissolve the yeast in the milk and cook at 28°C.
- In a kitchen aid, mix flour with the milk and yeast for 14 minutes. Keep it in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Roll dough out to 3mm. Cut into desired shapes and fry in oil at 190°C.
- Grind the ham into a fine paste. Reduce the cream on a stove and add the gelatin. When cooled, mix with the ham and add mustard, truffle oil, salt and pepper as needed. Keep in the fridge overnight. Pass through a strainer and fold in the whipped cream before filling into blown bread buns.
- Soften your butter. Add the lemon juice and truffle oil. Mix well and refrigerate.
Created by : Pierre Jean Arpurt