Food : Main Courses
Green tea with jasmine smoked duck breast with celeriac remoulade on brioche toast
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup green tea
- 1 cup rice
- 1 celeriac
- 4 tbsp whole egg mayonnaise
- 20g chopped chives
- 2 duck breasts, cleaned and scored
- 1 brioche baguette
- Pink sea salt for garnish
- Mix brown sugar, green tea and rice together and place in a smoking box.
- Put duck breast on rack, smoke for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Peel celeriac. Finely julienne and fold into mayonnaise with chives.
- Cut brioche into 2cm round croutons, toast in oven at 120C for 4 minutes.
- Remove duck from smoke box (skin side down), place in cold frying pan (non-stick) turn on low heat, cook for 10 minutes or until skin is golden.
- Slice duck thinly, put celeriac on croutons, 2 slices of duck, garnish with sea salt.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers