Food : Main Courses
GREEN TEA WITH JASMINE PETALS, SMOKED SALMON SUSHI
- 125g Sushi rice
- 180ml water
- 1 tbsp rice seasoning
- 1 tbsp Dilmah Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 200g smoked salmon
- ½ cucumber
- ½ avocado
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 sheet seaweed
- 1 tbsp salmon caviar
- In a saucepan wash rice until water becomes clear. Bring rice and water to boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and put lid on. Simmer for 10 minutes. Leave lid on for another 15 minutes.
- Put rice into a bowl; add seasoning and tea. Mix together to help cool it down.
- Once cool in a tray add half the rice and press down. Layer the smoked salmon, mayo, avocado and sesame.
- Place the rest of the rice on top and press down. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into small squares and wrap with cucumber.
- Cut small squares of seaweed and place on top. Add caviar.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers
Created by : Stacy Skidmore