Food : Main Courses
GREEN TEA & JASMINE FLOWER CRACKER WITH GRAVLAX SALMON AND KUMBAWA CREAM
- 80g salmon (2 slices per person)
- 200g grissini dough
- 2 tbsp Dilmah Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers
- 500g rock salt
- 500g sugar
- Lime zest
- Orange zest
- Tangerine zest
- 50g crème fraiche
- 1 Kaffir lime
- Clean the salmon fillet (skin off).
- Combine salt, sugar and zest of lime, orange and tangerine.
- Coat the salmon with the mix and allow marinating in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Add the tea powder into the grissini dough.
- Shape the dough and bake it for 10 minutes at 190°C.
- Add Kaffir lime juice into the crème fraiche.
- To serve, take 1 cracker. Place a slice of salmon gravlax on the cracker.
- Make a quenelle of crème fraiche and place on top of the salmon.
- Top it off with freshly grated zest of a Kaffir lime.
- You can also add some blood orange caviar for garnish. (optional)
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers
Created by : Brouck Jean-Francois