Food : Appetisers
Gourmet Series Earl Grey scones and Berry Sensation tea jam
- 500g self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 50g castor sugar
- 60g butter
- 200ml Dilmah t-Series Earl Grey brewed tea
- 50ml milk
- 500g berries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 500g castor sugar
- 120ml strong brewed Dilmah Exceptional Berry Sensation tea
- 1 packet fruit pectin
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together, roll into 1 inch thickness and use round cutter to obtain scones shape, brush with milk and dust with a bit of castor sugar.
- Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes.
- Brew 4 Berry Sensation tea bags in 1 litre of water and reduce it to 120ml.
- Add all the ingredients and simmer for 1 1/2 hour. Pour into sterilised jar.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series The Original Earl Grey