Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- 1.5 tsp Dilmah Ceylon Cinnamon Spice Tea
- 2 tsp Dilmah Natural Rosehip with Hibiscus
- 15ml rose syrup
- 10ml passion fruit syrup
- 15ml egg white
- 10ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Basil leaf
- Brew tea in teapot for 3 minutes.
- Chill the tea and wait till it cools at room temperature.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker; shake it dry without ice to make egg white balance well with all ingredients.
- Add ice to shaker and shake again.
- Pour into chilled martini glass and serve.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Ceylon Cinnamon Spice Tea
Created by : Jerry Li