Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
G & Tea with Dilmah Lively Lime & Orange
- 30 ml gin infused with Dilmah Lively Lime and Orange Fusion tea
- Couple of ice
- Lime wheel
- Fill a tall glass with ice
- Top up with a good quality tonic
- Garnish with a lime wheel
How to cold brew Dilmah tea into alcohol
- 1 liter + 12,5 gr of Dilmah tea.
- Cold infusion for 35-40 mins.
- Agitate the bottle 3-4 time during the infusion, remove the tea bags after the set time.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Lively lime and Orange fusion