Food : Main Courses
FRESH CURRY EGG PINWHEEL SANDWICH
- White bread cut lengthwise, crust removed
- 2 eggs
- 30g mayonnaise
- Mild curry
- Salt and pepper
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 Boiled egg white, diced
- Julianne red radish
- Curry powder, to dust
- Shaved iceberg lettuce
- Mixed baby herbs
- With a rolling pin roll the white bread flat.
- Boil 2 eggs and then shell and blend with mayo and curry spice and salt and pepper.
- Spread the egg mix over the bread evenly and not too thick.
- Spread the shaved iceberg lettuce over the egg and the roll up and wrap tightly with cling-film.
- To serve, remove cling-film and trim the ends of the sandwich.
- Using the garnish items, run down the spine of the pinwheel and place on alfalfa sprouts.
Created by : Ryan Kennewell