Drink : Cocktails
French Rose Fusion
- 40ml Dilmah Exceptional Rose with French Vanilla
- 40ml Grey Goose Vodka
- 20ml Chambord liqueur
- 30ml pineapple juice
- 30ml Moët & Chandon
- 20ml lychee syrup
- 2 lychees
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Brew 2g of tea in 100ml of water for 4 minutes and strain.
- Add all the ingredients except Moët & Chandon into a cocktail shaker then muddle all ingredients.
- Put a few cubes of ice and shake vigorously for 8 – 10 seconds.
- Strain mix into a martini glass.
- Finally top up glass with Moët & Chandon.
- Garnish with candied rose petal.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Rose With French Vanilla