Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- 150ml chilled Dilmah Organic Noble Earl Grey strong brew (4 minutes)
- 20ml orange marmalade
- Selection of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and citrus fruit
- Earl Grey honey
- Fill the bottom glass with the fruit selection and some crushed ice.
- Dissolve 50ml Noble Earl Grey in 50ml honey and pour the syrup over the fruit.
- Add 100ml chilled Noble Earl Grey and the marmalade to an ice filled cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into the chilled martini top.
- No garnish, serve with a fork.
- Martini in bowl
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Organic Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Noble Earl Grey, Ceylon back tea with Bergamot
Created by : Robert Schinkel