Food : Main Courses
FOIE GRAS SOY BEAN
Foie Gras Terrine
- 250g foie gras
- 5g salt
- 2g black pepper
For Foie Gras Soy Bean
- 250g foie gras terrine
- 250ml soya milk
- 25g flour, all purpose
- 4 sachets Dilmah Berry Sensation Tea
- To make the terrine, clean the veins off the foie gras and season with salt as well as black pepper. Vacuum the foie gras and let it marinate for a night.
- After that, poach the foie gras at 60°C for 12 minutes. Chill it down.
- In a separate pot, boil the soya milk together with the tea. Once boiled, simmer for 5 minutes and remove from stove. Cover with plastic wrap and let it infuse for 1 hour.
- Bring up the soya infusion to boil again. Add the foie gras gradually.
- Stir well. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and pour it on a steel tray (use cling film as an outside layer, before pouring the mix).
- Let it set and cut individually.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Berry Sensation
Created by : Nalendra Anindita