Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
Fizzy Rose Ice Tea
- 4 Dilmah Rosehip and Hibiscus teabags
- 200ml hot water
- 2l cold lemonade
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- Fresh mint leaves
- Infuse tea in the boiled water, leave for 5 minutes, remove teabags and leave to cool.
- Cut lime, lemon and orange into thin slices and wash mint.
- In a jug pour cooled tea and add lemonade.
- Add the slices of lime, lemon and orange.
- Add ice and stir.
- Add mint leaves and stir once more.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- This can be altered to make an interesting adults only drink.
- For brunch add some bubbly or for a fun tea-inspired punch add vodka and Chambord.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Natural Rosehip with Hibiscus