Drink : Chai
FIRE AND SPICE CHAI COMFORTER
- 1 tea bag Dilmah Exceptional Ceylon Spice Chai Tea
- ½oz agave syrup
- Fresh ginger, roughly 2cm piece
- 1 lemon wheel
- 4 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Absinthe mist
- 220ml water
- Place a small piece of ginger in an Irish coffee glass.
- Cut a lemon wheel and into the lemon wheel push four cloves so they sit snugly.
- Place the Dilmah Ceylon Spice Chai Tea bag in the glass and pour boiling water directly on to it. Brew the tea as per pack instructions.
- While the tea is steeping add agave syrup.
- Once the tea has steeped for approximately 4 minutes remove the bag.
- Add the cinnamon stick, get the absinthe filled atomizer and flame the absinthe over the top.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Ceylon Spice Chai
Created by : Ryan Kennewell