Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
English Summer Mocktail
- 300g chopped rhubarb
- 360ml water
- 45g sugar
- 1 Dilmah Gourmet English Breakfast tea bag
- 220ml water at 100°C
- 60ml rhubarb syrup
- Fresh strawberries
- Place all ingredients in a pan and cover.
- Cook over a low heat until the rhubarb is soft.
- Allow to cool and strain.
- Steep the tea bag in water for 3 minutes. Then leave to cool.
- Muddle 3 strawberries with the rhubarb syrup.
- Add ice and 220ml of tea.
- Shake well and strain into dacquiri glasses.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional English Breakfast