Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
English Breakfast Gourmet Selection, Cognac, Cointreau
- 2 Dilmah Gourmet Selection English Breakfast teabags
- 15ml Cointreau
- 10ml cognac
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Steep two bags of English Breakfast Dilmah Gourmet Selection in 90ml of hot water at 80°C for 2 minutes.
- Add Cointreau, cognac, sugar syrup and English Breakfast tea into mixing glass filled with ice.
- Shake and strain cocktail into an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with cherry.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Gourmet Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- English Breakfast