Drink : Cocktails
Earl of Mandarin
- 3 Razor Leaf Coriander Leaves
- 120ml Dilmah Earl Grey Tea (brewed double strength and chilled)
- 40ml Gin (Preferably Tanqueray)
- 15ml Triple Sec
- 60ml Mandarin Juice
- 1 stick Lemongrass
Muddle coriander leaves until fragrant.
Add ice, gin, tea, triple sec and mandarin juice.
Stir and stain into large tumbler with ice.
Add lemongrass stalk after bruising to release flavour.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Silver Jubilee Gourmet
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Silver Jubilee Earl Grey Tea