Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
EARL GREY TEA INFUSED CRÈME CATALAN
- 500g milk
- 10g cream
- 50g orange juice
- 10g orange zest
- 2g Dilmah Earl Grey tea leaves
- 165g egg yolks
- 30g sugar
- 2g salt
- 1g cornstarch
- 10g raw sugar fine
- Place the milk, cream, orange zest and Earl Grey tea leaves in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat and add orange juice.
- Combine egg yolks, sugar, salt and cornstarch and stir until creamy.
- Add the hot milk/cream mixture, place back in the saucepan and reheat until crème starts to set.
- Strain through fine sieve and fill into desired dishes. Cool down and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle with raw sugar and caramelize with blow torch.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series The Original Earl Grey
Created by : Yuli Hariyanto