Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
Dilmah’s Tea Punch no.3
- 1000ml chilled Dilmah Organic English Breakfast Tea (brew 30g tea in 1250ml water for 5 mins)
- 300ml Red Grape Juice
- 150ml Cherry Juice
- 150ml Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 200ml Honey
- Selection of Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Blueberries
- 40 Mint Leaves
- Dissolve the honey in the freshly brewed tea and chill until cold.
- Add all ingredients into a punch bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Take the punch bowl out of the fridge 30 mins before serving.
- Serve over ice.
- Punch bowl
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Organic Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Purely Ceylon, Ceylon Gourmet black tea
Created by : Robert Schinkel