Drink : Cocktails
Dilmah Valley of Kings Ceylon Pekoe and Pimm’s Cocktail
- 1 cup of Dilmah Valley of Kings Ceylon Pekoe
- 30ml Pimm’s
- 2 slivers of cucumber to garnish
- champagne or sparkling wine
- Brew the cup of Dilmah Valley of Kings Ceylon Pekoe, sweeten to taste and refrigerate until cold.
- Stir the Pimm’s into the iced tea mixture and fill approximately 2 champagne glasses about two-thirds of the way up.
- Garnish with cucumber slivers and top up with champagne or sparkling wine.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Valley of Kings Ceylon Pekoe