Food : Savory
Dilmah Pure Chamomile, Garlic and Onion Crusted Chicken Breast Salad, Red Rooibos with Moringa, chilli, cocoa and cardamom vinaigrette
- 1x 200g Chicken Breast
- 2 tea bags Dilmah Pure Chamomile Flowers
- 2 tbsp fried garlic
- 1 tbsp onion salt
- 30g snow peas
- 30g sugar snap peas quickly blanched and refreshed in ice water, cut diagonally into 3
- 1 tbsp soybeans
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds
- 5 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 20g zucchini ribbons
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- 30 ml balsamic vinegar
- 90ml olive oil
Red Rooibos with Moringa, chilli, cocoa and cardamom vinegar
- Place 2 Red Rooibos with Moringa, chilli, cocoa and cardamom tea bags into a jar with 100ml organic apple cider vinegar or similar and steep for 2 hours, remove the bags and reserve for the dressing.
- In a heavy based frying pan heat some olive oil, blend the Chamomile tea, garlic and onion salt and coat the chicken.
- Add the chicken and cook on both sides till cooked, if necessary place the chick into the oven. Allow to cool.
- Make the salad by placing all the ingredients into a bowl and dressing with the infused vinegar, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Slice the chicken and make your salad.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
- Dilmah Exceptionals
- Dilmah Infusions
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Pure Chamomile Flowers