Drink : Cocktails
Dilmah Moroccan Mint Tea Mojito
- 4 x lime wedges Muddled
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 20ml sugar syrup
- 60ml infused with white rum
- Top up with soda
- Fill a tall glass with ice
- Build the drink in the glass
- Garnish with a mint sprig
How to cold brew Dilmah tea into alcohol
- 1 liter + 12.5 gr of Dilmah tea.
- Cold infusion for 35-40 mins.
- Agitate the bottle 3-4 time during the infusion, remove the tea bags after the set time.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Ceylon Green Tea
- t-Series Seasonal Flush
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Pure Ceylon Green Tea with Moroccan Mint