Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
DILMAH MEDA WATTE TEA MOCKTAIL
- 55ml Dilmah Meda Watte Tea
- 2 basil leaves
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 1 dash lemon juice
Round Tea Ice Ball
- 80ml Dilmah Meda Watte Tea
- Boil Aqua Panna water in the boiler till it reaches 70 – 80°C.
- Place Dilmah Meda WatteTea in a tea pot.
- Add boiling water to the tea pot over the tea.
- Stir while water is being poured in the tea.
- Allow tea to brew for at least 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea to another tea pot and allow cooling.
- Take a Boston shaker and add basil leaves, sugar syrup and lemon juice to muddle.
- Add the Dilmah Meda WatteTea (cooled) to muddled mixture.
- Shake the drink well.
- Pour the mocktail into a glass over the round tea ice ball.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Watte Boutique Tea
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Meda Watte
Created by : Kenny Chen