Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
DILMAH MEDA WATTE TEA
- 1 tsp Dilmah Meda Watte Tea + 1 tsp for the teapot
- 220ml freshly boiled spring water, 100C
- Place the Dilmah Meda Watte Tea in the warmed teapot.
- Pour the boiling water directly on to the tea.
- Stir well and brew for 3 minutes. You can brew the tea for longer (up to 5 minutes) if you prefer a stronger cup of tea.
- Stir once more and strain.
- Serve in a tea cup.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Watte Boutique Tea
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Meda Watte
Created by : Stacy Skidmore