Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
DILMAH GREEN TEA MOROCCAN MINT BOOST
- 800ml water
- 4 tea bags Dilmah Moroccan Mint Green Tea
- 4 cups kale, washed, picked and stalks removed
- 3 cups green grapes
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups Aroha still apple and pear juice
- Mint leaves, picked
- Bring the water to a boil, add tea bags and brew for 2 minutes. Remove tea bags and chill.
- Purée all remaining ingredients in Bamix to a smooth purée. Pass purée through a sieve and chill.
- Fill glasses with ice to chill.
- Fill cocktail shaker 1/3 with ice. Pour equal quantities of chilled tea and kale purée into the cocktail shaker. Shake to mix.
- Discard ice from the glasses. Fill 3/4 glasses with fresh ice.
- Pour mixed mocktail into glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Natural Green Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Moroccan Mint Green Tea
Created by : Kate Sekulla.