Drink : Chai
DILMAH ENGLISH BREAKFAST AND CARDAMOM CHAI
- 500ml milk
- 6 tsp sugar
- 2 cardamom pods (crushed)
- 2 cloves
- 5-6 saffron strands
- 3 tsp Dilmah English Breakfast Tea
- Bring milk to boil with saffron, cardamom and cloves then add tea leaves.
- Stir and simmer for a minute.
- Take the infusion off the fire and sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve hot.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Gourmet Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- English Breakfast
Created by : Naomi Elizabeth Kilpatrick