Drink : Cocktails
DILMAH BLUEBERRY AND POMEGRANATE TEA COCKTAIL WITH FRESH BLUEBERRY
Dilmah Blueberry and Pomegranate Tea Infused Vodka
- 200ml vodka
- 6g Dilmah Blueberry and Pomegranate Tea
- 20g blueberry
- 20g pomegranate
- 20g raspberry
- 15ml brown sugar water
- Ice cube
- 30ml hot Dilmah Pure Chamomile Flowers, brewed as per pack instructions to desired strength
- 1 small milk bottle, cleaned and sterilised
- 1 glass bowl
- 100g dry ice
- 1 straw
MethodDilmah Blueberry and Pomegranate Tea Infused Vodka
- Take 200ml high-quality vodka.
- Add 6g of Dilmah Blueberry and Pomegranate Tea.
- Shake firmly and leave for 12 minutes.
- Triple strain into a small jug.
- Put blueberry, pomegranate and raspberry in a Boston shaker.
- Muddle till a pulp forms.
- Add 45ml Dilmah Blueberry and Pomegranate Tea infused vodka.
- Add 15ml of brown sugar water.
- Add ice cubes on top.
- Shake firmly.
- Double strain into a small milk bottle.
- Place dry ice into a glass bowl.
- Place the milk bottle in a glass bowl on top of dry ice.
- Add Dilmah Pure Chamomile Flowers into the glass bowl until smoke appears.
- Drop a straw into the drink and serve.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Blueberry & Pomegranate
Created by : Tim Reus