Food : Main Courses
Devilled Chicken paired with Dilmah Extra Strength Tea
- 250g chicken thigh fillets diced
- 50g diced cherry tomatoes
- 100g diced capsicum or peppers
- ½ leek washed and cut into 2cm pieces
- ½ onion cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1x 2cm piece ginger grated
- 6 hot green or red chilis
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 50ml coconut or vegetable oil
Sweet and sour sauce
- 100ml tomato ketchup
- 30ml vinegar
- Heat the oil in a heavy based very hot frying pan add curry leaves.
- Add chicken and cook on all sides, add onion, garlic and ginger cook for a few more minutes add leek and capsicum followed by the chilli and tomato.
- Toss for a few minutes and then combine the vinegar and tomato sauce and add to the chicken mixture.
- Toss for a further 3 minutes and then serve.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Premium Ceylon Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Premium Ceylon Extra Strength