Drink : Cocktails
- 2g Dilmah Uda Watte Loose Leaf
- 110ml cold water
- 15ml lemon juice
- 10ml simple syrup
- 45ml Pinot Noir, Robert Mondavi USA
- 20ml Hennessy XO
- 1 can soda water
- 5g black grapes
- 1 of green apple
- Do a cold brew with 110ml cold water.
- Cut half of an apple and grape then place them in a mixing glass. Muddle well.
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass and stir until it is mixed well.
- Do a julep strain and pour into a wine glass.
- Place an ice cube inside and top up with some soda water.
- Garnish with a slice of apple, grape and lemon.
- Red wine glass
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Watte Boutique Tea
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Uda Watte
Created by : Fandy Wijaya Adi