Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
CREAMY CEYLON CINNAMON SPICE TEA
- 10g Dilmah Ceylon Cinnamon Spice Tea
- 550ml milk
- 500ml cinnamon milk (as per recipe above)
- 40g sugar
- 28g pro crema
- 2 pieces N2O cream charger
- Vacuum the tea and milk together.
- Then, infuse this in an oven at 60C for 2 hours, and pour through a sieve.
- Mix it all together with the hand blender.
- Put the mixture in a Kidde with 2 cream chargers.
- Shake it until you have a foam which stays firm.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Ceylon Cinnamon Spice Tea
Created by : Vera Kuiper Willems