Food : Appetisers
Clevedon Buffalo Milk Feta Espuma With Macadamia Nougatine
- 400g Clevedon Buffalo Feta
- 160ml Organic Milk
- 160ml Organic Cream
- 2 leaves Gelatin
- 1 Cream Charger
- 3 Egg Whites
- 200g Toasted Macadamia Nuts, crumbled
- 150g Sugar
- 1 Cucumber, diced (0.3cm cubes) with skin on
- In a tall blender mix the milk and feta togetherand blend until smooth.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water to soften, drain,and then melt over low heat.
- In the meantime, in 2 different clean bowls,whisk your egg whites to stiff peaks and thecream to soft peaks.
- Mix the gelatin with the feta/milk mix, thenfold in the cream thoroughly, followed by theegg whites.
- Pour into a syphon, close tight and add 1 creamcharger.
- Shake well and refrigerate for at least 1 hourbefore use.
- Melt the sugar in a pot to golden brown, addthe macadamia crumble and mix well. Pouronto a silicone pad or baking paper, top withanother pad or baking sheet and roll as thin asyou can using a rolling pin.
- While warm cut 10strips (1.5cm x 6cm). Leave to cool.
- Cool the leftovers and crumble by mortar or blender.
Created by : Laurent Loudeac