Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
• 4 tea bags Dilmah Lychee Tea
• 400ml Boiling Water
• 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
• 30ml Honey
• Infuse the tea bags in 400ml of hot water. Let it stand for 3 minutes and discard the tea bags.
• Chill the tea for two hours in a refrigerator and then divide the tea into two Pilsner glasses.
• Place two scoops of vanilla ice cream on top of the tea (Serves 2).
- Pilsner Glass
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Fun Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe