Drink : Chai
CHAI TEA WITH GANACHE POCKET WATCH STIRRER
- 3 cups water
- 4 tsp Dilmah Yata Watta Tea
Chocolate Ganache Pocket Watch Stirrer
- 250g cream
- 3 tea bags Dilmah Ceylon Spice Chai Tea
- 5 cloves
- 2 cinnamon quills
- 5 cardamom pods
- 250g Dulcey chocolate
- Bring cold spring water to a boil. Pour over the tea.
- Infuse for 5 minutes. Stir regularly.
- Strain into a teacup.
- Bring the cream with the spices to a boil. Infuse the cream with the tea for 24 hours.
- Heat it again, strain and pour over the melted chocolate.
- Rest the ganache for 6 hours.
- Mould a pocket watch shape and cover with Dulcey chocolate Ganache Pocket Watch Stirrer
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Ceylon Spice Chai
Created by : Monika Ederer