Drink : Chai
CHAI TEA & ALMOND COMFORTER
- 400ml almond milk
- 400ml spring water, at 100C
- 4 Dilmah Exceptional Spice Chai tea bags
- 8 tsp Manuka honey
- 2 pcs orange peel
- Warm the milk.
- Steep the tea with two pieces of orange peel for 5 minutes for a very strong brew.
- Dissolve honey in the brew.
- Remove the teabags and orange peel.
- Combine the tea and milk.
- Serve in a comforting mug or a handleless cup.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Ceylon Spice Chai
Created by : Benjamin Mardle