Food : Main Courses
CAULIFLOWER AND EARL GREY TEA PANNA COTTA
- 350g cauliflower
- 500ml milk
- 500ml whipping cream
- 100g onions
- 50g butter
- 21g gelatin
- 10g Dilmah Earl Grey Tea
- Sauté cauliflower with butter and onions.
- Add whipping cream and season.
- Blend until smooth and strain before setting aside.
- Bring milk to a boil and remove from heat. Add Dilmah Earl Grey Tea and let steep for approximately 7 minutes.
- Strain out loose tea leaves.
- Add gelatin. Stir till it’s melted and fully incorporated to the tea.
- Mix cauliflower purée and milk mixture together.
- Pour into desired mould or serving container.
- Chill for 8 hours or until set.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Fun Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Earl Grey
Created by : Channarong Hongsatan