Drink : Cocktails
- 5oz Dilmah Acai Berry with Pomegranate & Vanilla Tea
- 1oz Dilmah Berry Sensation tea syrup (homemade)
- 1oz pomegranate juice
- ½oz vanilla bean syrup (homemade)
- 5 drops Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters
- 8 drops of Angostura Bitters
- Foam 3:1 parts
- 3 units elderflower cordial
- 1 egg white
- 1 unit simple syrup
- 1 lemon juice
- Add tea, pomegranate juice, tea syrup, vanilla bean and bitters to a Boston shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Get an ISI whipper and coat the base of a champagne saucer with elderflower foam.
- Strain the mix from Boston shaker over the top of the foam so everything is all infused.
- Drop Angostura Bitters on top of Libation that would resemble the four corners of a square - two drops per corner.
- Use the end of a cocktail stick and slightly drag it through the foam and bitters in a circular motion to achieve the desired finish.
- Put together in an ISI whipper and charge with two bulbs
Created by : Ryan Kennewell