Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- 60ml Dilmah Exceptional Berry Sensation Tea
- 15g mixed berry compote
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- 10ml sugar syrup
- Brew the tea for 4-5 minutes for a strong brew and chill it.
- Purée berry compote in a blender.
- Add all ingredients in to a Boston shaker.
- Fill Boston shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Use a hawthorn strain and strain in a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with candied raspberry, blueberry and strawberry.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Berry Sensation
Created by : Jagdev (JD) Singh