Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- 2 Dilmah Italian Almond Tea bags
- 250ml boiling water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 parts cooled brewed Dilmah Italian Almond Tea
- 2 parts cranberry juice
- 1 part coconut milk
- The tea component of this drink was made by brewing 2 Dilmah Italian Almond teabags with 250ml boiling water for 3 minutes, I then dissolved 2 teaspoons of sugar in the tea and placed in the refrigerator until completely cool.
- Add each ingredient to a cocktail shaker, shake to mix well. Serve in a cocktail glass of your choice and serve with a strawberry.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Italian Almond Tea