Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
AFTERNOON ORANGE AND VANILLA BEAN SUNSET
- 45ml Dilmah Earl Grey Tea
- Vanilla pod
- 15ml Captain Morgan Spiced rum
- 15ml Cointreau
- Wedge, orange
- Angostura bitters
- Brew tea for 5 minutes.
- Fill Boston shaker with ice and pour in liquids, adding a few drops of bitters.
- Scrape the insides of the vanilla bean out and add a small amount to the shaker.
- Squeeze the orange wedge into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Fun Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Earl Grey
Created by : Stacy Skidmore