Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
• 90ml Brewed Springtime Chocolate Mint Tea
• 15ml Mint Syrup
• 15ml Chocolate Syrup
• 15ml Lime Juice
• 3pc Fresh Mint Leaves
• 100g White Chocolate, melted
• 50g Chocolate Crumble
- To serve, first dip the rim of the glass into white chocolate coat with chocolate crumble and set aside.
- Then, pour the lime juice into the bottom of the glass.
- Using a cocktail spoon, add the chocolate syrup and then the mint syrup creating layers in the glass.
- Finally, place the brewed tea and fresh mint into a shaker with some cubed ice and shake well.
- Once chilled, strain and pour into the glass.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Vivid Tea Selection by Dilmah
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Vivid Springtime Chocolate Mint
Created by : Reinolf Moessl